All of our facilities are currently closed and will remain closed until further notice. Please check our website for the most up to date information related to this.
If you have not yet done so please submit a formal refund request here so we can track your request appropriately.
Due to the rapidly evolving situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the length of the current closures and cancellation of our programming is still uncertain. We will continue to track refund requests and will be determining potential refunds or extensions of service on a case by case basis.
Unfortunately, we are not able to access those spaces currently. Once we are back on campus and can safely allow members to retrieve items we will certainly set up times to do this at each facility for those who need. Expect correspondence from us when we have more information to provide those who have rental lockers.
Yes! Recreational Sports is continually developing new programs that you can participate in remotely. Here is more information from our staff in these areas:
YouTube Workouts and Live Zoom Classes!
During these uncertain times, our fitness staff will be providing online workouts through our USC Trojan Fitness Channel through the following youtube channels.
Live Classes via Zoom!
We have had zoom security issues so please email firstname.lastname@example.org for zoom password information.
- Monday – 4PM – Yoga (Lauren) zoom link
- Monday – 5PM – Hip Hop Cardio (Jen) zoom link
- Tuesday – 6PM – Zumba (Kat) zoom link
- Wednesday – 9AM – Yoga (Lauren) zoom link
- Wednesday – 4:15PM – Cardio Kickboxing (Jen) zoom link
- Thursday – 10AM – Yoga (Divya) zoom link
- Thursday – 5PM – Zumba (Shira) zoom link
- Friday – 4PM – HIIT (Jen) zoom link
- Friday - 5PM - Zumba (Shira) zoom link
- Saturday - 10am - Mobility/Flexibility (Jen) zoom link
- Saturday – 11AM - Zumba (Kat) zoom link
- Sunday - 10am - Mobility/Flexibility (Jen) zoom link
- Sunday- 11AM – Zumba (Shira)zoom link
Hashtag #trainlikeatrojan to enter to win prizes!
Follow us on Instagram @uscimsports for Intramural Sports Competitions and Activities
Please visit the student affairs virtual engagement site for more virtual engagement resources sponsored by student affairs: https://studentaffairs.usc.edu/student-life-virtual-resources/
Official messages and status updates from the University are available at usc.edu/coronavirus.