Due to our facility closure and safety concerns, we are currently not accepting rental requests at this time.
Follow these steps to get your gear
- Click to view gear and OAR prices here. Once you decide what gear you want, use the “Book Now” button to request your items. (Note: a request does not guarantee equipment)
- You will receive confirmation of the equipment that can be accommodated via email or phone.
- Come to the Lyon Center Pro-Shop and we will have equipment for your next outdoor adventure. Current student status or valid membership required to rent our gear. We highly recommend sending in a request 5-7 days in advance to ensure we have the equipment for your trip. We do accept walk-in’s but we operate on a first-come, first-serve basis. All walk-ins are charged an additional $5 same-day fee.
By appointment only
For general information contact the front desk at USC Recreational Sports or email at email@example.com.
Outdoor Adventure Rentals Form
Thank you for your interest in Outdoor Adventure Rentals (OAR) through USC Recreational Sports!
- This form is to submit a request for gear rental. A request does not guarantee your equipment is reserved.
- All requests are on a first come, first served basis and some items may be unavailable for the dates you request.
- To better meet your requests, we ask that you please make them 5-7 days prior to your intended equipment pick up date.
If you have questions about our gear or anything else, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.