Intramural Sports offers USC students, faculty and staff the opportunity to participate in a variety of sports at various levels of competition. Participation is more leisurely than Club Sports as competition ranges from one-day tournaments to six-week leagues. Intramural Sports goal is to promote an active lifestyle, student involvement and safe environment.
Spring 2022 Leagues Coming Soon!
Informed Consent Form Submission
Please upload form, complete, and submit below.
Sign Up Information
USC Intramural Sports offers a new individual participation pass. Once a participant pays the pass fee for the semester or the year they are eligible to participate in as many different USC Intramural Sports events as they would like for the appropriate semester/year.
Policies and Rules
Recently, Los Angeles County released new guidelines that allows for outdoor, moderate-contact and high-contact sports with an informed consent process. Participants must adhere to university and LA County guidelines, and follow instructions from Recreational Sports staff. The following rules are not intended to cover all instances or be all-inclusive. Recreational Sports reserves the right to change or amend these policies as deemed necessary for the safety and functionality of the program. Compliance with Recreational Sports staff is expected at all times. Failure to comply with staff and interpreted policies may result in suspension or termination of membership/sport registration.
- Based on amount of registrations, matches will be played for no more than forty five (45) minutes
- Fifteen (15) minutes between time blocks will be used to sanitize equipment and facility and allow for less contact between incoming and outgoing participants
- Only two (2) teams will be allowed to participate during each time block and must adhere to facility safety guidelines and protocols (see Facility Safety Guidelines)
General guidelines to participate in Intramural Sports:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Stay home if you have come in close contact with someone who has been infected with Covid-19, and contact your healthcare provider for guidance.
- Arrive at the facility close to your assigned start time, ready to play, and depart immediately after you are done with your assigned match/game.
- Avoid sharing a bench or sitting next to someone.
- Bring your own water bottles and towels. No glass containers.
- Noise ordinance enforced.
- No motorized equipment, skateboard, or bicycles.
- Use headbands, hats, towels or wristbands to avoid touching your face during workout.
- Wash hands often (before / after working out) or use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth at all times, except when you are drinking fluids.
- No food allowed.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Referee Interest Form
Intramural Sports offers students flexible hours, valuable work experience, and a fun work environment. Officials are needed for all sports such as basketball, flag football and soccer. No previous experience is required.
Fill out the form below if you are interested.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your Intramural Sports registration, team submission, scorekeeping, officiating, or any IM Sports related issue, please submit here. We value your feedback.