The Lyon Recreation Center serves as the main hub for department operations and houses the majority of our full-time staff offices. Located adjacent to the Uytengsu Aquatics Center, the Lyon Center provides a wide array of programming and services, various specialized fitness areas, indoor athletic courts, and an assorted collection of cardio and strength equipment.
- 80,000 square foot facility
- Wide range of strength, cardio, and cross training equipment
- 21,800 square feet of athletic court space in the main gym
- Racquetball Court
- Cross Training Room
- Robinson Group Fitness Room
- F45 Studio
- Dance Studio
- Ping Pong Table
- Locker Rooms including rental and day use lockers
- Pro Shop & Outdoor Adventure Rentals
- Aquatics Center and Jacuzzi
Facility Rentals & Reservation Information
The Cardinal Room is a lecture-style space that can be used for meetings, training, and more. The Cardinal room has a limit of twenty-four occupants.
The Conference Room is a meeting room with a limit of fourteen occupants.
The LRC Main gym is filled with three-full size multipurpose courts that can be used for basketball, volleyball, badminton, and much more. The three courts can be merged into one main court if desired, with access to bleacher seating.
The Robinson Room is used for various activities, including dance, pilates, and yoga. This room has a limit of thirty-two occupants.